[asterisk-users] Macro issue under 1.8.5

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Fri Jul 15 14:18:55 CDT 2011

--[ UxBoD ]-- wrote:
> I back leveled to 1.8.3 and that works fine. What am I missing as app_macro has been installed okay?

Macro was depreciated in 1.6 and most likely removed in 1.8.5

I'd check the upgrade.txt to see if there is an entry about it, from the
wiki

" Macro Implementation. Deprecated in favor of Gosub/Return. (1.6) "

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+-+documentation+of+application+commands

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: