[asterisk-users] Asterisk in the amazon cloud

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Jul 14 22:22:14 CDT 2011

Running in Xen domU does not in itself equal running in EC2. Yes, EC2 uses Xen, but I'll bet your hypervisor's oversubscription/contention ratio is nothing like theirs.

Amazon doesn't care about your PBX, it cares about squeezing every possible dollar from the hardware nodes.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC