[asterisk-users] FXO ports locking up

Shawn L shawnl at up.net
Tue Jul 12 06:59:17 CDT 2011

Doesn't seem to help.  I did it early yesterday morning and have
another 'stuck' call this morning

Does anyone have any other ideas on what I can do to correct this?

thanks

Shawn

CLI> core show channels
Channel              Location             State   Application(Data)
DAHDI/8-1            (None)               Up      AppDial((Outgoing Line))
SIP/cordless8-000004 725 at out-phone8:1     Up      Dial(DAHDI/8/725)
2 active channels
1 active call

CLI> core show channel DAHDI/8-1
 -- General -->
           Name: DAHDI/8-1
           Type: DAHDI
       UniqueID: 1310421996.2359
      Caller ID: 725
 Caller ID Name: (N/A)
    DNID Digits: (N/A)
       Language: en
          State: Up (6)
          Rings: 0
  NativeFormats: 0x4 (ulaw)
    WriteFormat: 0x4 (ulaw)
     ReadFormat: 0x4 (ulaw)
 WriteTranscode: No
  ReadTranscode: No
1st File Descriptor: 23
      Frames in: 2489590
     Frames out: 72966
 Time to Hangup: 0
   Elapsed Time: 13h49m51s
  Direct Bridge: SIP/cordless8-0000049c
Indirect Bridge: SIP/cordless8-0000049c
 --   PBX   --
        Context: in-phone8
      Extension:
           Data: (Outgoing Line)
    Blocking in: ast_waitfor_nandfds
      Variables:
BRIDGEPVTCALLID=2e52745c-7bdfef53 at 192.168.0.134
BRIDGEPEER=SIP/cordless8-0000049c
DIALEDPEERNUMBER=8/725
TRANSFERCAPABILITY=SPEECH