[asterisk-users] New VirtualBox Beta Has PCI Pass-Through Support

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Mon Jul 11 11:32:15 CDT 2011

I was going to ask about DMA but wasn't sure, what does the host report on
DMA and what does the guest OS report from cat /proc/dma?

Just curious if the host OS gives bogo-dma.

I am looking at timing issues which a think Free Switch has figured out
along with T38 a while ago.

I care slightly about using an actual TDM card since that can be handled by
Redfone or a USB device.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro