[asterisk-users] OT: Google Plus

randulo randulo at randulo.com
Sun Jul 10 12:08:55 CDT 2011

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 12:39 PM, Tzafrir Cohen
<tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com> wrote:
>> I don't see you on G+, are you there?
>
> Me? You may see me there if it proves to be a federated service.

Tzafrir, I know you so I know you won't take this as a personal
insult. Why comment on something you aren't a part of? I can easily
understand people not wanting to be on any of these networks, but I
don't understand how they (not you in particular) can know what
they're talking about if they haven't even seen it first hand. I guess
it ends with the statement, not federated, not worth doing. That is a
limitation I don't agree with, but we're not all the same.

:r