[asterisk-users] Meetme not prompting for PIN

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sat Jul 9 10:31:38 CDT 2011

I've just put into place an updated meetme server.  I went from 1.4.20.1
to 1.4.42.

In testing, it would seem that dynamically created conferences will not
prompt for the PIN.  I've read though the readme and even went as far as
reading the 1.2 to 1.4 upgrade document.

s far as I can see, there has been no changes in the way dynamically
created conference rooms are handled.  This is working correctly on a
1.4.30 server.

Below is a snippet of my dialplan with console output:

Dialplan:

exten =>
s-process,n,Meetme(${conference.room}|ciMDPs|${conference.password})

Console:

     -- Executing [s-process at mysql-meetme:1] SetMusicOnHold("DAHDI/1-1",
"conference") in new stack
     -- Executing [s-process at mysql-meetme:2] MeetMe("DAHDI/1-1",
"1000|ciMDPs|1242") in new stack
     -- Created MeetMe conference 1023 for conference '1000'
     -- Recording
     -- <DAHDI/1-1> Playing 'vm-rec-name' (language 'en')
     -- <DAHDI/1-1> Playing 'beep' (language 'en')
     -- x=0, open writing:
/var/spool/asterisk/meetme/meetme-username-1000-1 format: sln, 0xb742cd40
     -- User ended message by pressing #
     -- <DAHDI/1-1> Playing 'auth-thankyou' (language 'en')

It skips prompting for password and moves right into prompting for the
recording of your name.

Suggestions would be appreciated,

Doug

--