[asterisk-users] OT: Google Plus

randulo randulo at randulo.com
Sat Jul 9 06:34:03 CDT 2011

Go ahead and lambast me for this post, it isn't specific to Asterisk, but:

G+ has only been open at all for a week and I already am chatting with
over 200 people who are into VoIP, Asterisk and all the rest of the
stuff we here care about. If you don't care or are anti-social, fine.
But you owe it to yourself to check it, because a lot of cool VoIP
people are there and after all, Google themselves  are doing some
great stuff with VoIP, XMPP and video, and steadily moving towards
open source. Come drink the Kool-Aid!

:r