[asterisk-users] DTMF issues still

vmedina at apcn.net vmedina at apcn.net
Fri Jul 8 17:05:00 CDT 2011

Latest firmware is  on the card

Sent from my android device.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Dickenson <dickenson at cfmc.com>
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Sent: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 5:59 PM
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] DTMF issues still

I had a very strange problem with a Sangoma card that I had both Sangoma (about 3 hours) and Digium (about 2 hours) look at. When I got a different Sangoma tech to look at the problem it went away. I told the tech he did something and he said I alway verify the firmware on the card is updated and as it was not I updated it. That fixed the problem.

This system had worked before a dahdi update was applied.

Bottom line make sure you have the most current firmware for your card.

--

Jim Dickenson

mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com

CfMC