[asterisk-users] Issue 0019268 Patch Asterisk

Mark Rosedale mrosedale at oreilly.com
Fri Jul 8 12:32:01 CDT 2011

From the change log
http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk/ChangeLog-1.8.5-rc1

	* main/features.c: CDR's are being written immediately on caller
	  hangup. CDR's are being written immediately on caller hangup. The
	  dialplan is not able to modify it in the h exten. The h exten in
	  the initial context is not run before closing CDR's when the
	  bridge is unlinked if a macro is active and does not have an h
	  exten. * Make ast_bridge_call() check for an h exten in the
	  current context and if a macro is active then the initial
	  context. The first h exten found is then run before closing the
	  CDR. (closes issue #18212) Reported by: leearcher Patches:
	  issue18212_v1.8.patch uploaded by rmudgett (license 664) Tested
	  by: rmudgett Review: https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/1206/

	* channels/sig_pri.c: PRI early media won't ring. And another way
	  to pass early media. Don't indicate that there is inband
	  information present, just assume that the B channel is connected.
	  * Restore clearing the dialing flag Rx squelch unconditionally
	  when a PROCEEDING message comes in. (closes issue #19268)
	  Reported by: tbsky Patches: issue19268_v1.8.patch uploaded by
	  rmudgett (license 664) Tested by: tbsky