[asterisk-users] Anybody doing PRI over IP?

Eric Wieling EWieling at nyigc.com
Thu Jul 7 16:30:37 CDT 2011

I work for a CLEC.  For our VoIP service we offer the customer a choice of how we handoff to the customer.  Customers can pick POTS, PRI, CT1, or SIP handoff.  Calls are SIP from our IAD/CPE device at the customer (usually an Adtran box w/SIP) all the way to our core.   Many carriers do this, there is nothing special about it.