[asterisk-users] asterisk 1.8X problem: no outbound callerid set in callfiles

Thomas Hoellriegel admin at blindi.net
Thu Jul 7 08:53:03 CDT 2011

Hi all,
Probably my message disappeared.
I updated  from 1.4.42 to 1.8.4.4 and 1.8.5-rc1.
The problem is the same:
I generate a callfile with the option:
Callerid: test Callback Service <4711>
The callback is established correctly, but the variable ${CALLERID(num):} is
empty.
I don.t find: "test Callback Service <4711>"
on the DumpChan() or cli, or Master.csv.
Under the previous version (1.4.X) still has it all works fine.
Is this an undiscovered error?
In order to exclude errors, I have to compare the syntax in
sample.ccal.
Can your help please?
thanks.