[asterisk-users] SIP Presence not working

Deka, Rajib IN MAA SL rajib.deka at siemens.com
Tue Jul 5 01:45:14 CDT 2011

Hello all,

I found a problem regarding SIP presence in asterisk (1.6.2). The scenario is not working properly for all users.
Our SIP client sends SIP:SUBSCRIBE to all the configured extensions in asterisk during registration process. Asterisk replies with 200 OK for all SUBSCRIBE. But if I run "sip show subscriptions" in CLI prompt, it shows only a few live subscriptions per user. The result is not consistent; sometime it shows subscription status for all the extensions and sometime a few (per user). We have allowsubscribe=yes and callcounter=yes in sip.conf file.

Can somebody please help me to debug this issue and identify the root cause?

Regards,
Rajib

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment there to contains corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system.
Thank You.