[asterisk-users] Queue transfer order

Alex Vishnev alex9134 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 14:35:46 CDT 2011

Hello

I have a small call center with about 7 queues. all agents are dynamic and they login to each queue via a dialplan. When you perform queue show you will see that all agents are able to service all queues. All queues have the same weight/priority. While monitoring a system I can see that callers with longer hold time can hang in the queue longer then new callers coming in. Agents are using rrmemory transfer method. The callers are in queue listening to music on hold and ready to be transferred. I am not using any announcements. How do I determine or enforce that callers with longer hold will go to an agent first?

Alex