[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6.2.19 RPM

Steven Howes steve-lists at geekinter.net
Fri Jul 1 05:03:09 CDT 2011

Hi All,

Asterisk 1.6.2.19 was released on the 28th, does anyone know if there a timescale for this reaching the RPM repository? We're badly affected by a bug in previous versions that has only recently become apparent to us. It's in a situation where rebuilding from source isn't too practical so we need to rely on RPMs. Failing that, is there a way I can build an RPM for myself on another box and have the right compile-time options (i.e. matching what would be used for a real RPM)?

Thanks in advance..

Steve