No subject

Mon Jan 10 01:51:56 CST 2011

limit your call counts. We use code and the GROUP_COUNT to limit calls. If
you use it right it is rock solid.

Thanks

Bryant Zimmerman (ZK Tech Inc.)
616-855-1030 Ext. 2003

 From: "Rizwan Hisham" <rizwanhasham at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 12:30 PM
To: "Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion"
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Subject: [asterisk-users] call-limit bypass

Hi everyone,
one of our users last night bypassed asterisk call-limit limitation. I have
no Idea how. Is it possible? Is there a bug in asterisk that can be
manipulated for this purpose?

The call-limit variable was to 2, and the user initiated 169 calls in 2
minutes each has duration at least 8 minutes.

Please comment...

Thanks
--
 Best Ragards Rizwan Qureshi VoIP/Asterisk Engineer Axvoice Inc.

 V: +92 (0) 3333 6767 26 E: rizwanhasham at gmail.com W: www.axvoice.com

------=_NextPart_000_0001_3E619104.4A4B0A28