[asterisk-users] faxter

Steve Howes steve-lists at geekinter.net
Mon Jan 31 04:12:33 CST 2011

On 30 Jan 2011, at 09:21, Pezhman Lali wrote:
>  Faxter is an opensource email to fax gateway,
> please check it, let me know if any bug.

Only bug i can see is the attitude of the developer...

As for the bugs, having the config variables liberally scattered throughout the script makes it's use (and then subsequent update) near impossible. There are even context names towards the end of the file. Ideally you'd want a separate config.php which you then include from your main script. A readme would then document what you'd put in here (and their default values if you dont). The tabbing is pretty random, and the commented out test data is pretty decorative.

chmod($save_dir.$filename,0777);

Is a slightly interesting idea.

Not actually run it to see if it works, wouldn't know how..