[asterisk-users] Regarding error in asterisk or SIPp

viswavardhanreddy karna viswavardhanreddy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 22:29:01 CST 2011

Hi every one,
                     I am using client as sipp and server as asterisk.... i
want to register an sipp client with asterisk..... I have configured
sip.conf and extensions.conf........ when i start asterisk and run sipp
register client.xml file i am getting result as

register------------------10
401------------------------10
register-------------------10
message

when i traced in wireshark and take a look at sipp -trace_err file i had
same error like : Aborting call on unexpected message while receiving 200 Ok
received 401---- unauthorized..

actually i have given .csv file also.......... i need help regarding
this........ i dont know exactly what is happening there?

Anybody help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................

Best regards
viswavardhan