[asterisk-users] Senddtmf inside a macro

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 23:45:54 CST 2011

Is it my imagination of the application senddtmf does not work inside a
macro? Should I open a bug case or this is by design, and if so, what are
the grounds for that decision? I called myself and no matter what I do, I
cannot hear the tones, but if I place them inside the D(XXX) option of the
dial command, I hear them. This issue makes impossible a set of application
where complex negotiations between systems take place via DTMF.
Federico