[asterisk-users] Determine When Call Is Picked Up In Queue

Joseph Begumisa j.begumisa at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 12:30:29 CST 2011

Hi,

I have a situation where a call comes in to my asterisk server, goes
through an IVR and is then handed off to another asterisk server where
it enters a queue waiting for an agent to answer the call.  (I do not
control the second asterisk server).

Is there a way for me to know when the call is actually picked up on
the second asterisk server?  I have a billing application that needs
to start billing when the call is actually answered by an agent.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

Joseph