[asterisk-users] Asterisk Scenary

José Luis Hernández Ramos joseluishr1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 12:12:52 CST 2011

Hi all and thanks in advance. I have the following scenary:

I want to put a Asterisk server in a company and in this company all
addresses are private (192.168.0.0/24). NAT is made by the router but in
this company there is a firewall too. Something like this:

*IP
                    192.168.0.0/24                            192.168.0.0/24

Where can I put the Asterisk Server for solving NAT problem? Which mecanism
does have Asterisk for solving NAT if I don?t want to use IAX???

Thanks again