[asterisk-users] Multi-Tenant

Sherwood McGowan sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 13:30:54 CST 2011

Oh man, I'm sorry, but I laughed so hard at that response, I think I
peed a little :P

To the original poster, Mr Belanger is most definitely being VERY kind
compared to what some people might have responded with....

A little effort (and showing that you have put in that effort) goes a
long way in an OSS users' mailing list