[asterisk-users] res_fax

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Wed Jan 26 20:08:31 CST 2011

 Kevin

> That is grate. I dove into the code and tried to add it my self I added
> a F option but I have not figured out the right spot to force the
> exclusion to shut off the T38.
>
> Where will the patch be posted?

http://svnview.digium.com/svn/asterisk?view=rev&rev=304342

-------------------------------------

Kevin

I downloaded 1.8.2.3 and copied the modified version of res_fax.c into my
the res folder. I built and installed the version of asterisk.

When I use the new n option with ReceiveFAX I get a bunch of WARNING
messages on the console that state.

[Jan 26 20:43:38] WARNING[23393]: chan_sip.c:6047 sip_write: Asked to
transmit frame type slin, while native formats is 0x4 (ulaw) read/write =
0x4 (ulaw)/0x4 (ulaw)

If I shut of the n option it goes back to the normal behavior. It appears
that there is somthing missing in the n option and it is not causing it to
fall back to audio only mode. as it would if t38pt_udptl=no

Bryant