[asterisk-users] res_fax

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Wed Jan 26 16:36:58 CST 2011

 From: "Kevin P. Fleming" <kpfleming at digium.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 5:21 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] res_fax

On 01/26/2011 04:16 PM, Bryant Zimmerman wrote:
> [...]

Most definitely; I can see cases like yours where someone would want to
be able to forcibly disable T.38 for specific calls for troubleshooting
purposes. In fact... if you give me about 15 minutes, I'll commit a
patch to Asterisk trunk to add an option to do that, and you can
backport it to the version you are using :-)

 Kevin

That is grate. I dove into the code and tried to add it my self I added a F
option but I have not figured out the right spot to force the exclusion to
shut off the T38.

Where will the patch be posted?

Much thanks on this.

Bryant