[asterisk-users] Caching CALLERID(dnid)

Arjan Kroon | Mobillion Arjan.Kroon at mobillion.nl
Wed Jan 26 08:26:39 CST 2011

Hi,

We encounter a problem with the variable CALLERID(dnid)

We use E1 lines where we can make an inbound call or an outbound call on the same channel (not at the same time)

If the CALLERID(dnid) is not used, than the CALLERID(dnid) will be the CALLERID(dnid) of the previous call

For example:
- First we get a inbound call on channel DAHDI/11-1 with CALLERID(dnid) = '655871460'
We read the variable CALLERID(dnid) with AMI.
This call will be ended.
- Then we make an outbound call on the same channel.
The CALLERID(dnid) is not set, during this outbound call.
If this outbound call is picked up, we will read the CALLERID(dnid) with AMI.

Now we see that the CALLERID(dnid) is still '655871460'

Is there a way to reset the CALLERID(dnid) on one channel or automatically reset the complete cache on one channel if this channel is ended?

Regards,

Ami command:
action: GetVar
actionid: 129675971_656137#