[asterisk-users] Recommended Windows client to display CID?

Gilles codecomplete at free.fr
Wed Jan 26 07:52:59 CST 2011

Hello

	I'd like to display CID information on users' monitor running
Windows.

I know I can run a script through the dialplan to send a datagram that
is picked up Impulse Technology's free NetCID (www.imptec.com), but
I'd rather use an open-source solution.

An alternative would be to use a Windows application that would
connect to Asterisk's AMI. I don't know if multiple clients can
connect simultaneously and each be notified of incoming calls.

There may be yet other ways to do what I want.

Are there open-source solutions you could recommend?

Thank you.