[asterisk-users] U-verse DTMF tuning for Zaptel

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Mon Jan 24 15:51:12 CST 2011

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011, David Backeberg wrote:

> Can you record a few calls just to confirm the problem?

We know the problem exists -- the boss just installed U-verse at his house
:)

Recording may have some value to see if DTMF is being received in the
audio stream and to measure tone duration.

> I've had 'dtmf issues' that really were cases of people entering data
> during recordings rather than at the appropriate time in the prompts.

The customers enter their card number while a 'preamble' is backgrounding.

It works fine from cell and copper, just not from U-verse and their ilk.

--
Thanks in advance,