[asterisk-users] Does Asterisk support NI-1 (DMS 100) and NI-2 for T1s?

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 06:11:06 CST 2011

Hi list,

For a client I am setting up a system which will use T1 PRI from Primus, who
offer only NI-1 and NI-2 protocols for D-Channels. Previousely I have only
used switchtypes euroISDN and National. Although the documentation says
Asterisk does support NI-1 ans NI-2, but wanted to get your opinion if you
have used these protocols on an Asterisk box and if there were any things to
consider. If anybody has experience with Primus, it'll be more helpful.

Thanks

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.visionvoip.com