[asterisk-users] Introducing easySysAdmin - automated security and telecom fraud protection

David Cunningham dcunningham at voisonics.com
Thu Jan 20 15:29:45 CST 2011

Hello all,

Voisonics is pleased to introduce easySysAdmin, an automated
support/security platform, designed to save your engineer's time and prevent
hacking attempts and telecom fraud.

It comprises of an online service run by us, and a lightweight and
easy-to-install client on your side. Specifically of interest to Asterisk
users is the monitoring of SIP registrations, and automatic blocking of
repeated failed attempts.
This is done though a local application on your server so your call data is
totally secure. In addition, blocked IP addresses are shared via the service
so you can pre-emptively block addresses that others experienced attacks
from.

We offer a FREE one week no obligation trial, and during the month of
January we also offer a DISCOUNT for Asterisk users. Just enter voucher
"asterisk01" at the checkout to receive 30% off. Protection is available
from just US$84 per server with the discount.

You can read more and give the free trial a go at:

http://easysysadmin.com/

Our standard security package includes:

   - Monitor VoIP traffic (SIP registrations) and block attackers.
   - Watch remote server access (SSH logins) and block attackers.
   - Detect spam relay attempts (SMTP) and block attackers.
   - Scan of network ports to find vulnerabilities.
   - Check of software for vendor (distribution) security updates.
   - Custom monitoring of any TCP port or log file you want.
   - Flexible configuration to set warn and blocking levels.

The background to this service is that prior to founding Voisonics I worked
with IBM for 10 years, and became responsible for the security planning and
audit compliance of many of IBM's voicemail and IVR platforms across the
world. Using this experience and knowledge of their standards we have
created easySysAdmin.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Regards,

--
David Cunningham, Voisonics
http://voisonics.com/