[asterisk-users] iNum at 12 Noon EST Friday

Randy R randulo2008 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 11:54:42 CST 2011

Hi,

Tomorrow, our discussion is around iNum with lots of interesting
people chiming in, including the Voxbone people who manage the space.
If you ever wondered about iNum and why you might care about it, how
it works, who offers it and who actually uses it, here's a chance to
find out more.

Join us live at 12 Noon EST or find the local time for you at http://vuc.me/next

Call:  sip:200901 at login.zipdx.com  or Skype:vuc.me
IRC channel: #vuc on Freenode.net or http://vuc.me/irc for a web client

Of course there are iNum numbers:
This one from Tropo points you to the right conference: +883510001826724

Join us and contribute your knowledge and experience or learn from others.

The VUC guarantee: There is never any top posting on our conferences!

/r