[asterisk-users] ReceiveFax

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Thu Jan 20 10:45:49 CST 2011

From: "William Stillwell" <william at stillwellsoft.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 11:26 AM

  This is new to me, I have a fax server using Receive Fax and gets way over 5 calls at a time.   [fax-in]   exten => s,1,Answer() exten => s,n,Wait(1) exten => s,n,Set(BASEFILE=fax-${CALLERID(dnid)}-${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},,%Y%m%d-%H%M%S)}) ;exten => s,n,Set(${LOCALSTATIONID}) exten => s,n,MixMonitor(/mnt/ramdisk/${BASEFILE}.wav) exten => s,n,ReceiveFAX(/mnt/ramdisk/${BASEFILE}.tif) exten => s,n,Hangup() exten => h,1,System(/home/asterisk/dofax.sh "${EMAILADDRESS}" "${FAXSTATUS}" "${CALLERID(num)}" "${....<snip>         From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Danny Nicholas