[asterisk-users] ReceiveFax

Flavio Miranda flaviormiranda at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 09:35:37 CST 2011

Hi,
  I set up ReceiveFax to answer a specific number (2134-4805) , so , the first caller get the fax signal and transmit the fax normal, but, if another caller to call the same number almost at the same time, it gets the signal as well but the fax is not sent!

Att,

Flavio Roberto Miranda

MSN:flaviormiranda at hotmail.com
Skype: flaviormiranda