[asterisk-users] res_fax

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Wed Jan 19 22:00:09 CST 2011

> There was a typo in the res_fax documentation.  Application_SendeFax
should be the correct documentation.  I don't know where Application_SendFax
is coming from - it's probably old.  When the next import happens,
Application_SendFax should be replaced by the correct version (then I'll try
to remember to remove the bogus SendeFax copy).

Am I the only one confused here? (probably) It seems like you imply that
SendeFax (which looks like a typo to me) is correct in the second sentence,
then reverse yourself in the last parenthetical statement.

I'm not confused if he means that the content of Application_SendeFax is
correct and the content of Application_SendFax is old. After the next
update, the content of Application_SendFax will be correct and
Application_SendeFax will go away

  --Don