[asterisk-users] Asterisk extension not found problem...

abhinav anand a.abhinav100 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 19:05:41 CST 2011

Thanks Steve,

I figured out the problem. As you said correctly, *pbx_config.so* was not
getting loaded because in my extensions.conf file one extra file
"extensions.local.conf" was included which was actually not present in the
directory. I have commented that line and did "*module load pbx_config.so*"
to reload pbx_config.so and now I see both "dialplan reload" and my
sip-external extensions correctly.

many many thanks to you for all your pointers and input. I hope this
resolves my issue.
Thanks to Carlos too for pointing out the reason. Fortunately I am saved
from extconfig.conf thing :)

Thanks,
Abhinav