[asterisk-users] res_fax

Jason Parker jparker at digium.com
Wed Jan 19 14:18:37 CST 2011

On 01/19/2011 02:05 PM, Bryant Zimmerman wrote:
> I am working on some fax tools for some of my users. I am reading the
> https://wiki.asterisk.org docs for faxing.
> Is see Application_SendFax and Application_SendeFax has one been discondinued?
> Any feed back on using the res_fax module would be apperciated. Any examples or
> other.

There was a typo in the res_fax documentation.  Application_SendeFax should be
the correct documentation.  I don't know where Application_SendFax is coming
from - it's probably old.  When the next import happens, Application_SendFax
should be replaced by the correct version (then I'll try to remember to remove
the bogus SendeFax copy).