[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8.2 and digium yum repositories

Jason Parker jparker at digium.com
Wed Jan 19 11:41:21 CST 2011

On 01/19/2011 04:41 AM, Ishfaq Malik wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone have any idea how long it will take for the new release of
> asterisk 1.8 to make it to the digium yum repositories?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ish

They've been there since yesterday afternoon.  It's possible that you hit the
repository before the packages were there, causing the refresh timer to be
extended (the default is probably 24 hours - but I'd have to check).  If they
still aren't showing up for you, you can run `yum clean metadata; yum update`