[asterisk-users] Top Posting

Cary Fitch caryf at usawide.net
Tue Jan 18 20:35:09 CST 2011

Paul Belanger wrote:
> Moderation would be another option (personally opinion). Regardless,
> we should all now be aware of the rules [1] of the mailing lists.
> All we can do now is hope people respect them.
>
> [1] http://www.asterisk.org/community/rules
>
> --
> Paul Belanger
> Digium, Inc. | Software Developer

With that type of trimming and my own trimming, bottom posting works for me,
as well as top posting.  There is little difference.

But with 5 screens of text, , 7-10 repeated messages multiple signature
lines and other tripe, bottom posting is a PITA.

So if others trim, I am happy to bottom post.

Cary Fitch