[asterisk-users] 1.8.2: dahdi-2.4: calls dropping

Shaun Ruffell sruffell at digium.com
Tue Jan 18 19:17:25 CST 2011

On 1/18/11 6:55 PM, sean darcy wrote:
> On 01/18/2011 05:27 PM, Shaun Ruffell wrote:
>> On 01/18/2011 04:06 PM, Danny Nicholas wrote:

What card are you using to access the PSTN.  It's possible there might
be some debug flags you can enable to see if the board thinks the FXS
port is flashing.   Is this a new installation or are you suddenly
having this problem on an old installation?

--
Shaun Ruffell
Digium, Inc. | Linux Kernel Developer