[asterisk-users] SIP Originate on 1.8.1.1

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Tue Jan 18 12:02:30 CST 2011

	I am having a problem trying to use originate from the CLI on Asterisk
1.8.1.1.  The SIP peer is defined correctly and it works if I dial using
my IP phone.  When I try to dial from the CLI I get this message:

[Jan 18 12:00:09] WARNING[3336]: chan_sip.c:19048
handle_response_invite: Received response: "Forbidden" from '"Anonymous"
<sip:XXXXXXXXXX at anonymous.invalid>;tag=as67d9024d'

	This same peer works fine in Asterisk 1.6.2.X so I guess something need
to be modified for 1.8?

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001