[asterisk-users] Top Posting

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Tue Jan 18 10:05:14 CST 2011

I'm top-posting this simply to be consistent with the previous couple posts.

I agree that top-posting is preferable for the reason that Andrew pointed
out and I prefer no trimming (other than signatures--especially legal
disclaimers, etc.) so I can delete every message except the most recent and
maintain the entire thread.

However, as pointed out a couple days ago, this list's rules specify that
we'll respond after the text being responded to, so that's what I'll be
doing.

"PLONK" is "retro"--like bottom-posting :)

--Don

On Behalf Of Vince Vielhaber
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 9:29 AM

I'm top posting this so you will see it and if you don't understand it,
look it up.

PLONK!!