[asterisk-users] Do I need a sip proxy?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 09:17:11 CST 2011

Thanks for the info. I did get it working without any SIP Proxy. There is a
bug in pfSense v1.2.3 where certain configs are not removed and
some inconsistencies exist in the xml config file. Once I cleaned that and
when I limited my Asterisk servers to use different port ranges for UDP
traffic now everything is working great.