[asterisk-users] Top Posting

Paul Belanger pabelanger at digium.com
Tue Jan 18 08:34:31 CST 2011

On 11-01-18 04:22 AM, Andrew Thomas wrote:
> Top posting?  Who cares?  Get a life!

Clearly not you, so why both even replying?  At worst case it is just
redundant information for people, best case somebody reads the email
thread at starts bottom posting.  I suggest taking a moment and
re-reading the thread.

>  If you have received this communication in error we would appreciate
> you advising us either by telephone or return of e-mail. The contents
> of this message, and any attachments, are the property of DataVox,
> and are intended for the confidential use of the named recipient only.
> If you are not the intended recipient, employee or agent responsible
> for delivery of this message to the intended recipient, take note that
> any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication and
> its attachments is strictly prohibited, and may be subject to civil or
> criminal action for which you may be liable.
> Every effort has been made to ensure that this e-mail or any attachments
> are free from viruses. While the company has taken every reasonable
> precaution to minimise this risk, neither company, nor the sender can
> accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of viruses.
> It is recommended that you should carry out your own virus checks
> before opening any attachments.
>
> Registered in England. No. 27459085.

Additionally, do you really need a 17 line[1] signature?

[1] - http://s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/email/4.png

--
Paul Belanger
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer