[asterisk-users] res_fax_digium.so crashing

Paul Belanger pabelanger at digium.com
Sun Jan 16 15:13:44 CST 2011

On 11-01-16 03:37 PM, Jeremy Kister wrote:
> Since digium is apparently blind to users of their Free Fax for
> Asterisk, does anyone have advice on how to report a crashing problem
> with res_fax_digium and Asterisk 1.8.2 ?

I don't believe Digium is blind to its users: Users of Free Fax For
Asterisk are not entitled to any Digium technical support [1].
Purchasing a license key will give you access to them.

Alternatively, you can generating an unoptimized backtrace [2] and
posting the results to the mailing list, seeing if any member of the
community has also had an issue.

[1] - http://downloads.digium.com/pub/telephony/fax/README
[2] - https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Getting+a+Backtrace
--