[asterisk-users] Sound quality issue

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Sun Jan 16 06:27:55 CST 2011

Le 15/01/2011 20:38, Cédric Lemarchand a écrit :
> Hello,

Hi
> [...]
> I am sure there are RTP packets losses somewhere, except RTP debug in
> the asterisk CLI, how can i determine where the problem come from ?

[...]

You don't tell which protocol (SIP, IAX, H323) nor which asterisk
version. FYI Asterisk 1.6.2.15 in iax had audio quality problems, solved
in 1.6.2.16.

If you have the possibility, connect directly a phone to the server, eg
Device - LAN (no MPLS) - Asterisk. Check also if a call to echo test has
the same bad quality.

--
Daniel