[asterisk-users] OpenVPN + SIP configuration?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 08:43:26 CST 2011

In sip_nat.conf you need to specify 10.8.0.1/24 as your localnet and also
make sure you have your externip setup as well. Else you will notice one way
audio or cut off after 30 seconds. Rest of your work is all good. For
security reasons the workstation that creates the keys is not connected to
any network (local or internet)

-Bruce