[asterisk-users] Fax stopped working when upgrading to 1.8.2

magnus.b at inputinterior.se magnus.b at inputinterior.se
Thu Jan 13 06:31:56 CST 2011

Gentlemen,

We have a setup as below:

PSTN – E1 – Avaya – OOH323 trunk – Asterisk – SPA-2102 – Fax machine

Running Asterisk SVN-trunk-r280589M, fax working as a clock.
I decided to leave “trunk” and go a stable version so I upgraded to 1.8.2.
Didn’t change any config files, everything worked as before except fax.
I wonder if there are any known issues or things that I have missed to do in some config file.

Did a downgrade to SVN-trunk-r280589M and fax started to work again.

/Magnus