[asterisk-users] Queue periodic announce...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Jan 12 13:14:53 CST 2011

	Is there a way to play a different message than the periodic announce
after a certain time?  I have been asked by a customer to do something
like this:

The user enters the queue.
We play position and periodic announce every 60 seconds.
If user has waited for more than 5 minutes then play a message with
option to leave a voicemail

	This means that I would have to be able to play a different message
after five minutes.  I thought I could solve this by having the user
leave the queue after 5 minutes, play the message with the option for
voicemail and then reinserting them into the queue but I cannot find a
way to put the user back in the same position they were when the timeout
occurred.  Any ideas on how to implement this?  We are using Asterisk
1.6.2.15 with Queuemetrics.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001