[asterisk-users] OpenVPN + SIP configuration?

Gilles codecomplete at free.fr
Tue Jan 11 08:20:39 CST 2011

Hello

I read a whole book on OpenVPN, but still can't figure how to
configure the server + client so that the the client connects and
sends SIP/RTP data through the tunnel.

To get started, I'd rather use a shared key instead of X509
(certificates + keys). The server is running on a uClinux appliance,
with /dev/net/tun, and OpenVPN is 2.0.9. The clients will be Windows
hosts connecting through Ethernet in hotels or public wifi hotspots.

By any chance, would someone have a working configuration so I can
take a look?

Thank you.