[asterisk-users] New Dahdi error

Shaun Ruffell sruffell at digium.com
Mon Jan 10 15:45:34 CST 2011

On 1/10/11 3:07 PM, cjwstudios wrote:

> I'm using libpri-1.4.11.5.
>
> On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 2:05 PM, Shaun Ruffell <sruffell at digium.com
> <mailto:sruffell at digium.com>> wrote:
>
>     What version of libpri are you using?

Others probably know better than I do (since I do not/have yet to work
on libpri), but after scanning for the source of that message, it
appears that if everything is working fine for you, you can ignore it.

As far as I can tell, it is a message that is coming back from your
provider that you do not have permission to do something your
requesting.  Would need more debugging information to know for certain.

My recommendation is to "pri set debug off" and see if you notice any
problems.

Cheers,
Shaun

--