[asterisk-users] Grandstream GXE2504A codec disable option

amit salunkhe amitsalunkhe21 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 08:01:16 CST 2011

Dear All

Among all the readers anybody have ever work on Granstream device GXE2504A
which act as ippbx and having GUI to configure and maintain.

We are facing one problem with this device, thsi device reply or adding
codec like ilbc,G.721 which is not supported by our Asterisk server or our
SBC. We want to disable this codecs, but form available GUI we not able to
see any option to disble it.

If anybody having any experince with this device plz share the same to
disable the scuh codecs.

Regards
Amit