[asterisk-users] system lockup when going into conference

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Thu Jan 6 18:01:00 CST 2011

Hi.  I have an asterisk system under Debian Leni using asterisk 1.8 with
no Digium hardware -- and when I go into a meetme conference the system
either locks up or is 100% cpu utilized or something -- I can't type
anything and I have to physically reboot the system. The dahdi module is
loaded and the last log entry is the playing of you are the only person
in this conference,.

How would I even start to debug this one?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici